Indian Resource Council
The Indian Resource Counsil was established to coordinate the promotion of initiatives with Federal and provincial governments, with industry and with other groups associated with natural resources.
- Re-brand the creative for a quarterly community magazine called “Elements”
- Produce the newly re-branded Elements magazine
- Design and layout a community research paper in a professional manner to be distributed at a conference
Members of the community which includes families, workers and businesses alike.
“We are excited to discuss opportunities surrounding resource development”
- Creative for “Elements” magazine
- 750 printed Elements magazines
- 500 printed IRC Research reports